CYCLING SPORTS GROUP, A DIVISION OF DOREL SPORTS IS LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM MEMBER
Do you want to wake up and love what you do? Do you want to join an international and dynamic company? Now, it’s time for you to become part of our team.
At Cycling Sports Group, a division of Dorel Sports, you will be working with some of the most passionate and fit people in the world.
For our team in Germany, we are looking for an:
Account Manager Southern and Western Germany
Your primary job responsibilities are:
• Drafting and implementing the business plan to achieve the annual sales targets
• Creating and maintaining a good understanding with clients, so that the clients are satisfied with the commercial and overall business relationships with CSG
• Successfully implement the CSG commercial policy VAP to build strong retailer network for new challenges facing the market today and for the future; with all CSG brands distributed
• Provide customer service to dealer base
• Drive Apparel and P&A distribution and growth
• Conduct dealer inventory sell through reports on a regular basis
• Play an active role in accounts receivable collections
• Give PMD liaisons team feedback from the market and opportunities
• Participate in dealer events and national trade shows
• Participate when needed, in CSG demo events organized in territory and/or country
• Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
We are looking for a proactive person, a fast learner, who is willing to assume responsibilities. Sales orientated communication should come natural to you.
It’s essential for the candidate to be fluent in English, verbal and written. Also a must is a native speaker in German.
The successful candidate preferably has a Bachelor degree with 2-3 years’ experience in the sports industry.
Requirements also include proficiency in Microsoft Office, willing to travel, driver’s license, goal oriented and excellent commercial, sales, B2B relationships and communication skills.
If you are interested in working in a multi-cultural, sportive and fast paced environment then go to http://www.dorelsports.com/careers/job-openings/ to apply.
For more information please contact Ingrid Blaaupot, Human Resources Coordinator, +31(0)639671893.